The Funny Thing Is... (Paperback) Book
SKU ID #491842
For delivery by December 24, choose:
- Ground — by Thursday, December 15, 2016 by 11:59PM EST
- 2day — by Wednesday, December 21, 2016 by 11:59PM EST
- Nextday — by Thursday, December 22, 2016 by 11:59PM EST
Ellen DeGeneres published her first book of comic essays, the #1 bestselling My Point...And I Do Have One, way back in 1996. Not one to rest on her laurels, the witty star of stage and screen has since dedicated her life to writing a hilarious new book. That book is this book. After years of painstaking, round-the-clock research, surviving on a mere twenty minutes of sleep a night, and collaborating with lexicographers, plumbers, and mathematicians, DeGeneres has crafted a work that is both easy to use and very funny. Along with her trademark ramblings, The Funny Thing Is... contains hundreds of succinct insights into her psyche and offers innovative features including:
- More than 50,000 simple, short words arranged in sentences that form paragraphs.
- Thousands of observations on everyday life -- from terrible fashion trends to how to handle seating arrangements for a Sunday brunch with Paula Abdul, Diane Sawyer, and Eminem.
- All twenty-six letters of the alphabet.
- Additional Details
- Dimensions: 8.25 H x 0.50 D x 5.50 W inches
- Format: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 177 Pages