HP Black 15.6" 15-F033WM Laptop PC with Intel Celeron N2830 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
HP 15.6" 15-F033WM Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Celeron N2830 processor
2.16GHz (up to 2.40GHz via Turbo boost)
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics
- Built-in VGA webcam
- SD memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5 hours battery life
- 5.05 lbs, 15.18" x 10.16" x 0.89"
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free technical support
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
- Additional Details
- Brand: Hewlett Packard