GMC Denali Mens Black 700c 25'' 21 Speed Road Bike
- Fits riders 6'2"-6'5" with a stand over of 32"-34".
- Riding style: road bike.
- Frame: Aluminum 7005 50cm.
- Handlebar: Steel custom 2-piece.
- Gearing: 21-speed.
- X-Large GMC Denali 700c Road Bike shifters: Shimano Revo SIS.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ 31 Index.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ30GS 7SPD.
- Bike Saddle: Cionlli Black.
- Seat post: HL Aluminum Micro Adjust 27.2 X 300 mm.
- Brakes: Promax 501A Alloy Caliper Brake.
- Brake levers: Promax BL-250AP Aluminum.
- Bicycle Tires: 700 x 32c tires for smooth ride and low-rolling resistance.
- Rims: Vitesse Alloy black 700CX14GX36H.
- Pedals: VP-990S plastic body with steel cage.
- Fork: GMC Series 7000 steel.
- Chain: KMC Z 51.
- Crankset: Alloy 335P6 28x38x48 170mm.
- Stem: Aluminum quill.
- GMC Denali 21-Speed Road Bike dimensions: 68" x 18" x 41"H.
- Assembly required.
- Warranty: lifetime warranty on frame, 1-year on parts.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
The GMC Denali 700c Men's Road Bike is built around a lightweight aluminum road bicycle frame. As its name suggests, it is meant for typical road usage, such as plain commuting or racing. It features a slim wheel and a smooth tire that reduces the friction between the road and the tire. This GMC Denali 21-Speed Road Bike is equipped with alloy calipers and brake levers to make stopping smooth and precise. The rims of the X-Large GMC Denali 700c Road Bike are made of high-profile alloy Vitesse and perform as good as they look. A better aerodynamic position is possible with the lower hand position. Shimano Revo shifters allow you to shift without taking your hands off the handle bars, providing safety and confidence. A Shimano derailleur completes the road cycle drive train for quick and smooth gear changes. This GMC Denali 21-Speed Road Bike is a good entry level bike and is well worth the price.
- Additional Details
- Brand: GMC